Clickfunnels Background Image Size
You’re already using the best sales funnel builder, but what is the recommended Clickfunnels background image size? When creating landing pages and sales pages for your business, great images are a must, but…the perfect image with the wrong resolution blows the whole thing! We have created a handy guide to show you what size images to use in your Clickfunnels landing pages.
So, what is the recommended ClickFunnels background image size? The recommended Clickfunnels background image size is 1920 X 1080 pixels with the ideal aspect ratio of 16:9.
It can get tricky when you’re considering what size of background image to use within Clickfunnels. Continue reading to clear any doubts you have about Clickfunnels background image size.
ClickFunnels Background Image Size
Image size is an important factor when setting up your Clickfunnels background. Consider choosing an image size that will work well with the majority of your audience.
ClickFunnels is not particular about image size or dimension. You can use any size for your background as long as it doesn’t affect your page loading times.
The image files ClickFunnels supports are:
Background images customize your pages and it’s upon you to decide what sort of image background you’d like. It could cover a small section, column, row, or the whole page.
Screen Resolution and Image Size
For Desktops or Laptops
It’s good to note that most PCs and laptops have different screen resolutions that will affect the image size you choose. Common resolutions worldwide are:
- 1290 x 800
- 1280 x 1024
- 1366 x 768
- 1440 x 900
- 1536 x 864
- 1600 x 900
- 1600 x 1200
- 1680 x 1050
- 1920 x 1080
- 1920 x 1200
If you use very small images, they will stretch on big screens. The result will be blurred and ugly images that will send away your visitors. Big images will present a bad user experience because they will slow the page load times.
With poor load times, there will be an increase in the bounce rate on your site which may affect your ranking. To counter all these, Clickfunnels helps you by adjusting your images according to your audience’s screen resolution.
For Mobile Devices
Screen resolutions for mobile phones are smaller compared to those of PCs.
The most common mobile resolutions globally are:
- 360 x 640
- 375 x 667
- 414 x 896
- 360 x 780
- 360 x 760
- 414 x 736
Clickfunnels also adjusts the mobile images to suit the viewers’ screens.
How to Maximize User Experience with Clickfunnels
To make the most of your ClickFunnels background images, consider creating two distinct pages that will satisfy all your viewers:
- One landing page should be for desktop users where you optimize the images to suit wider screens.
- The other page should target mobile users by ensuring you have longer images that match mobile screens.
Decide what elements you want on your distinct pages and if you want some elements on both pages, insert them appropriately.
When setting up, ClickFunnels will give you a sneak preview of both mobile and desktop views. This will allow you to adjust what doesn’t look good such as the image, text, and layout.
ClickFunnels Background Settings
You have various options when deciding where to place your background image on ClickFunnels. It may occupy the full page, a particular section, or just a specific column. You can then think of how the image should act as a ClickFunnels background.
Your image can:
- Fully fit in the center: as a background, you place your image at the center so that it covers your entire screen.
- Take the whole width: your image will fit the screen’s width at the top and will preserve the original aspect ratio
- Repeat whichever way, horizontally, or vertically: with the repeat settings, the image would appear on the top left side and will repeat to fill the screen both ways. It works well for a small image because your page will load fast. For horizontal repetition, you set your image on the top corner on the left. This makes the image look like an upper screen border. Vertical repetition happens when you set the image on the top left corner so that the repetition fills your screen vertically to appear like a side border.
- Not repeat: the setting is static which means it will remain on the left corner at the top. It will not stretch in any direction.
How to Add a Clickfunnels Background Image
#1: Through your ClickFunnels account go to ‘Settings’.
#2: Click the ‘Background’ tab.
#3: Go to the ‘BG image’ space and tap on the image icon to upload your image background.