Clickfunnels for Real Estate investors (and agents, brokers, etc.) is a tactic used by the best-of-the-best. To be clear, Clickfunnels isn’t a real estate investing tool per se, but it can be used for marketing. Marketing is crucial to the success of any real estate business, so it’s worth learning how to use Clickfunnels. Today, we’re going to look at six ways that Clickfunnels can take your real estate business through the roof.
So, does Clickfunnels for Real Estate work? Yes, here are 6 Clickfunnels Real Estate tips that will boost your business through the roof:
- High converting landing pages
- Stay connected to your customers
- Maximize Clickfunnels tools
- Integrate relevant software for easing processes
- Refine your marketing strategy using Clickfunnels sales funnels and upsells
- Keep your customers informed
Excelling in the real estate sector is not easy because of cutthroat competition. You can choose to rise above the rest by using Clickfunnels to spread awareness about your business to prospective clients. Read on for great ideas on how to do this.
1. High Converting Landing Pages
Clickfunnels helps you build attractive real estate landing pages that leave a lasting impression on your site visitors. To ensure success:
- Match your headline message with the ad connected to your landing page
- Put a video on the landing page as this multiplies your conversion rates
- Use split testing for assessing new ideas
- Ensure your copy is persuasive to match what your leads are searching for
- Display examples of houses or land you’re selling
- Do not forget to redirect your CTA to the appropriate lead generation pages
2. Stay Connected to Your Customers
Using Clickfunnels will ensure that you’re in touch with your customers regularly. Lots of meaningful communication is important so your clients do not forget about you.
Through ClickFunnels autoresponder, you can schedule your real estate emails to go out to your valuable leads.
Inform and educate them about any special offers, discounts, new services, or information about real estate.
Likewise, you can send automated responses, which you can further personalize for sustained communication. Your leads will feel valued when you respond to their inquiries promptly. This will make them convert at some point down the line.
3. Maximize Clickfunnels Tools
As an all-in-one platform, Clickfunnels has all the tools you need to succeed in your real estate business. You can maximize the use of these tools to create awareness about your brand, sell, and leave the right impact on your clients. Some ClickFunnels tools to use are
- The webpage editor: has an easy drag-and-drop feature that will enable you to build attractive landing pages
- Funnel builder: create sales funnels in the shortest time possible to help you generate leads
- Shopping cart: create visible shopping carts that include upsells whenever people purchase
- Marketing automation: strengthens your marketing strategy
- Follow-up funnels: help you to connect with your clients and prospects through the entire sales journey
- Actionetics: It is Clickfunnels autoresponder that will take care of your email communication
4. Integrate Relevant Software for Easing Processes
When you use ClickFunnels in real estate, you have the option of integrating suitable software for a complete marketing experience.
Some Clickfunnels integrations that are useful for your real estate business that you may want to consider include:
Email marketing platforms
- Market Hero
Appointment scheduling integrations
- Google Calendar
- Acuity Scheduling
5. Refine Your Marketing Strategy Using Clickfunnels Sales Funnels and Upsells
Clickfunnels will take you through the process of building great sales funnels (if you have no experience) that will help you scale your real estate business.
Through these funnels, you can come up with regular irresistible offers and upsells to nurture and warm your leads.
Ensure you create different funnels to help you capture as many qualified leads as possible.
Some must-have funnels you should think of include lead capture, squeeze, sales page, thank you, lead generation, webinar, and optin pages.
Other funnels that will suit your real estate business are magnet, bridge, and reverse squeeze page. Having these different funnels will ensure you reach those valuable leads. Here are examples of real estate funnels you can swipe:
Incorporate upsell pages in your funnels for more engagement and satisfactory relationships with your prospects. It can help you convert more as you will give them more offers and options.
6. Keep Your Customers Informed
Make use of Clickfunnels follow-up funnels to update your customers on what’s currently happening in the real estate field and your business.
Let them be the first to know when you’re launching new services or diversifying what you currently offer.
Keeping them in the loop will endear them to your services, which they will recommend to their friends hence increasing your contact list.