How to Delete Funnels in Clickfunnels
There are two to ways to remove an individual funnel in the Clickfunnels software: deleting and archiving it. When you delete a funnel, it is gone forever. When you archive it, you can bring it back to Clickfunnels at any time. This can be a useful way to keep your funnels organized by date or for backup purposes. In this article, we walk you through both the steps of how to delete funnels in Clickfunnels (plus, how to archive).
So, how to delete funnels in ClickFunnels? You can easily delete a step in your funnel in a few easy steps. The steps for deleting a ClickFunnel funnel are:
- Go to the funnel you wish to delete.
- Click on the “Delete Funnel Step” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- When the pop up appears, click “OK.”
The new and improved Clickfunnels has a lot of features that make it easier to manage your funnels. However, this also makes it tricky to get rid of your old (archived) funnels. The good news is that it’s actually pretty easy to do this if you know where to look…
Why Would I Want to Delete a Funnel Step?
There are several reasons you may need to delete a step from one of your funnels.
For example, you may need to free up space in your account. This is applicable to only the ClickFunnels Basics Plan, which limits the space available in your account at any given time.
If you reach your limit, you will not be allowed to create any new funnels, funnel steps or pages via your account, which can reduce the effectiveness of your funnel, so monitoring your account usage is an important part of managing your ClickFunnels — and seeing results.
You may also want to delete the step if it is no longer relevant to your sales process.
Finally, you may need to delete the step. It is a duplicate step that you accidentally added when building the funnel.
How to Archive a Funnel in Clickfunnels
If you would like to remove an entire funnel from your account but not delete it completely, you can by archiving it. This may be necessary if there is a more up-to-date funnel in use or if it is a duplicate funnel.
You may also choose to archive a funnel if you need to make room in your account but do not want to delete the funnel completely. This is applicable to only the ClickFunnel Basics Plan, which limits the number of active funnels you are allowed to have with your account at any given time.
Archiving a funnel will move the funnel to the Archived tab of the Funnels page. If a funnel is archived, it does not count toward your ClickFunnels account limit. The funnel can also be restored at a later date should you need it again.
Archiving a Clickfunnels funnel only takes a few simple steps:
- Under the ClickFunnels button at the top of your account dashboard, find the funnel you wish to archive.
- Click on the three dots icon to the right of the funnel name.
- Select archive.
You can also archive a funnel via the Funnel Settings button in your account:
- Under the ClickFunnels button at the top of your account dashboard, select Funnels.
- Locate the funnel you wish to archive.
- Click on Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Archive Funnel button.
Can I Restore a Deleted Funnel Step?
If you accidentally deleted a Funnel Step or realize at a later date that you need a funnel step that has been deleted, do not worry, deleted steps are not gone forever. They can be restored.
To restore a deleted Funnel Step, follow these steps:
- On your account dashboard, hover over the ClickFunnels button at the top and select Funnels from the drop-down menu.
- Find the funnel you wish to restore by searching for it or scrolling through your list of funnels.
- Select the Settings tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the Settings page click View Archived Funnel Steps.
- Select Restore. The step will now reappear in the list of funnel steps.
Other Methods for Freeing Up Space In Your Clickfunnels Account
If you are on the ClickFunnels Basics Plan and need to free up space on your account but do not want to delete a funnel step or archive a funnel, there are other methods.
These methods include deleting a ClickFunnels page from your account.
What If I Need Help Deleting a ClickFunnels Funnel?
If you are having trouble deleting a funnel step or archiving a funnel, you can contact ClickFunnels support through several easy methods.
Option 1: Log in to your ClickFunnels account and go to your dashboard. Select Get Help from the Menu.
Option 2: Select the Get Help icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
ClickFunnels Support is generally available Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST).