If you are reading this article, you probably already know what both Clickfunnels and Mailchimp are (and the benefits of Clickfunnels integrations). I assume you have already created an account on Mailchimp and a free account on Clickfunnels? Great! This post aims to explain how to integrate Mailchimp with Clickfunnels.
Here’s how to integrate MailChimp with ClickFunnels:
- Get your MailChimp API key
- Integrate it by pasting it on your ClickFunnels account
Reorganize your communication and data management process by using Clickfunnels with MailChimp integration. Discover below an in-depth systematic guide on how to integrate the two.
ClickFunnels and MailChimp
ClickFunnels is a well-known tool that allows you to use marketing and follow-up funnels for your campaigns to scale your business. It allows you to nurture leads, personalize them, and adjust your promotion strategy.
MailChimp is an email marketing tool that enables you to use professional marketing tactics through your emails. It helps you grow your email list and nurture leads with strong campaigns.
When you integrate MailChimp with ClickFunnels, you continue using MailChimp if that is your preferred tool. You may also import your data to ClickFunnels or better still, instantly move data from your email promotions across both platforms.
Steps for Integrating MailChimp with ClickFunnels
Integrating the two tools takes just 5 minutes. You require a:
- MailChimp account
- MailChimp API key
- MailChimp email list
- ClickFunnels account
Step 1 – Get your MailChimp API key
- Through your Mailchimp account, tap on your account name in the upper right corner
- It will give you a drop-down menu from which you’ll tap on ‘Profile.’ If you don’t have a MailChimp account, create one
- Click on ‘Extras’ followed by ‘API Keys’
- If you have no functioning key, click on ‘Create a Key’
- Highlight and copy the API key
Step 2 – Integrate it by Pasting it Into Your Clickfunnels account
You’ll need your Mailchimp list in this step.
- Log onto your ClickFunnels account, and from the ‘Account Settings’, choose ’Integrations’
- Click on ‘Add New Integration’
- You’ll be presented with a search bar where you’ll type in Mailchimp
- Tap on ‘MailChimp’ to go to the ‘Add New Integration’
- On this page, there’s a space to paste your API key. Paste it (the key you got from # step 1)
- Key in any name in the place for ‘Integration Nickname’
- Finally click on the yellow tab, ‘Add Integration’
- Doing this redirects you to the MailChimp site where you need to assent to Clickfunnels accessing your Mailchimp information
- Upon acceptance, you will have fully integrated MailChimp with ClickFunnels
4 Benefits of MailChimp Integration with ClickFunnels
1. Improved Segmentation
MailChimp will help you segment your lists or if they are already segmented, it will group them further. This will be according to their history, purchase behavior, and email responses. Segmentation refines your targeting efforts, which will increase your conversion rates.
2. Increased Sales
Your sales will improve because you will be using the best features of the two platforms. You will have a well-organized campaign, better engagement, more personalization, and a bigger email list. Personalization improves response rates and increases engagement.
All these work towards guiding your leads to purchasing points through your CTAs. You can also ensure the content you’re sending out nurtures the leads properly by setting their minds on purchasing. Appropriate instructional videos and other educational materials help your leads make positive decisions that equate to more sales.
3. Detailed Analytics
Analytics are essential in any marketing strategy you employ. With MailChimp integration, you can view these analytics easily. Results from these email reports include
- Knowing who’s opened your emails and clicked on the included links
- Getting a geographical analysis
- Cross-referencing the displayed info with your site visitors and their browsing activities
The analytics reveal loopholes in your email marketing campaigns so you can seal them. They let you know where the genuine interests of your leads lie. You can then align your marketing efforts to satisfy those interests. It also gives you a clue on what you can upsell, cross-sell, or downsell depending on their history.
4. Delivery of Hyper-Relevant Content
When you integrate MailChimp with ClickFunnels you have information that is more relevant about your contacts such as what they browse, the devices they use, their age, and which region they live in.
This data helps you in grouping your subscriber lists, which gives you an idea of what information to include in your email copy. It allows you to design hyper-relevant emails that are sure to convert because of the information you possess.