Is Clickfunnels a Pyramid Scheme?
A comment on our recent review of Clickfunnels raised the question “is Clickfunnels a pyramid scheme?”. This article is an exploration of that topic. More specifically, it is an attempt to identify what a pyramid scheme is and then answer the question of whether Clickfunnels is a pyramid scheme or not.
In short, is Clickfunnels a pyramid scheme? No. Clickfunnels is a valuable tool for online business owners that can improve sales and marketing. It can offer an affiliate program to create pages to generate sales and market products. If you are a member, you can sell its affiliate program and receive a commission as an incentive. This tool is sold at a base price with a monthly subscription. This makes some entrepreneurs think it is a pyramid scheme, but it is not.
The Internet is a-buzzing with stories from users of Clickfunnels absolutely killing it online…and others who haven’t been so lucky and claim they’ve been scammed by the company. This has not only left them out of cash, but also out of a business that they put their hopes and dreams into. So, is Clickfunnels a pyramid scheme? Before we get to the answer, let’s look at the pyramid scheme definition:
“A usually illegal operation in which participants pay to join and profit mainly from payments made by subsequent participants”– Merriam Webster
Breaking it down:
- Clickfunnels is not an illegal operation. It is a SAAS (Software As A Service) tool that makes it easy to create sales funnels.
- Participants do have to pay to use Clickfunnels (as with any SAAS tool), but they offer a 14 day free trial and you can cancel any time.
- If you use Clickfunnels, your profits are 100% dependent on your business and what you’re selling.
If you’re still having trouble deciding whether or not to subscribe to Clickfunnels for your online business, you are not alone. So, keep on reading to find out why you should subscribe.
Is Clickfunnels a Pyramid Scheme? No. Here’s Why…
A pyramid scheme markets itself as a business selling a product, but without a product. It funnels money from recruiting members who invest in the initial business scheme.
Clickfunnels, on the other hand, has a product that it sells at a base price.
Additionally, it does not earn money from members recruiting.
Instead, members purchase the product and then decide if they want to earn a commission by selling the affiliate program or not. This can confuse people because it can be easily mistaken for a pyramid scheme.
What is Clickfunnels?
As an entrepreneur, incorporating techniques that improve your online business is crucial. Clickfunnels provides you with the necessary tools to automate the sales process from beginning to end. It allows you the power to control this sales process.
With Clickfunnels you can build the following:
- Regular websites
- Membership websites
- Landing pages
- Opt-in pages
- Squeeze pages
- And much more
Some entrepreneurs utilize Clickfunnels for selling and marketing purposes.
Others use it to attract new customers.
It offers business owners an all-inclusive marketing strategy and solution. It includes the following features:
- Web hosting
- Page building tools
- Automated email response
- Shopping cart
- Web analytics
- And other useful marketing tools
Can You Make Money from Clickfunnels?
If you have a knack for marketing, you have the potential to make money with Clickfunnels.
But how does the affiliate program work?
As a member, you can create a share funnel and share it with others. If someone visits the link shared, they will be redirected to a page.
If they are not a member, they will be given a free trial for a specific amount of time (it is usually 14 days).
If they become a paying member after the trial period ends, then you will receive the affiliate program commission.
Knowing how share funnels work is one thing, but knowing how to make money with share funnels is important. Here are some useful tips that you can use to boost your earnings:
- The easiest way to start is by selling the most popular affiliate program. This will give you training and show you how to sell an affiliate program successfully.
- If you are selling a product or service, then create your own sales funnel. Use the tools provided to get the value out of your prospective customers. You can also use pre-built sales funnels. This allows you to customize and copy the funnel design to meet your needs.
- You can help local businesses improve their web presence by creating funnels for them. You can sell these funnels at a fixed price. If they are happy with your sales to funnel, they will remain Clickfunnels members for a long period. This means that you will earn a recurring commission.
- You can establish a business as a consultant that assists others with sales funnels. You have to market your services. Once you are established, you can expand your business and outsource people to work with you.
Why You Should Subscribe to Clickfunnels (TODAY!)
With Clickfunnels, you will be able to set up funnel pages at a faster rate. This is ideal for saving entrepreneurs time that can be used for other tasks.
There are many other benefits of utilizing Clickfunnels for an online business owner. Listed below are some other advantages of using this online tool.
- You have access to many professionally designed templates.
- As a member, you receive free training to improve your skills.
- There are free trials.
- The affiliate program comes with free training. You can earn a commission from selling this program.
- You have access to analytics to review conversions, campaigns, sales, and funnel performance.
- You can generate leads and manage membership sites.