Thousands of people exactly like you are raving about the One Funnel Away Challenge in 2023…and maybe you’re wondering if this is FINALLY “the thing” to help you dump your day job? Well, we have done the legwork for you in this One Funnel Away Challenge review (2023 update), including: price, what you can expect during challenge, results, bonuses, and the updated Clickfunnels OFA challenge version that debuted in January 2021!
OFA Challenge Explained: What is the One Funnel Away Challenge Anyway?
Undoubtedly, the One Funnel Away Challenge presents a wonderful opportunity to start your online business. But it is not just a starter program, as it packs a lot more than that. The OFA challenge will not just assist you in coming up with your first sales funnel but will also guide you through the process of running a successful online business.
Sounds interesting, right?
We think so too! Let’s get into the explainer mode and walk you through the OFA challenge bit by bit.
So, what is the One Funnel Away Challenge? The One Funnel Away Challenge is a 30-day challenge, created by the people that brought you Clickfunnels, that offers step-by-step training to assist you in building your first sales funnel from scratch, even if you have not decided on the product or service you are going to sell.
It is one of the best ways to guide beginners through the challenging concept of sales funnels. The training guides them to understand the concept and then create it from zero to become successful. The program packs a series of video lessons alongside live sessions wherein the creators directly answer your queries and help in building your first successful sales funnel.
The brain behind the OFA Challenge is Russel Brown. If you have no idea who this man is, then allow us to explain why he is so important. Russel Brown is a celebrated digital marketer, and the founder of the popular sales funnel software, ClickFunnels. Brown has created a successful business from scratch and achieved more than $100 million in revenue without any external fundings.
This is just one of many accomplishments of this man. We want you to know that this is the man who has created a successful business and knows his stuff way too well to help others achieve similarly.
Here’s what inspired him to create the One Funnel Away Challenge:
Brown analyzed why some of the ClickFunnels users found success with the sales funnels, but many failed to achieve the same results. In finding out what’s the problem, Brown realized that many of the users were struggling to create sales funnels that worked for their business. After knowing the issue, Brown decided to start a training series to help ClickFunnels users create successful sales funnels.
We do not take things at their face value, which is why when he heard about the OFA Challenge, we decided to check it out ourselves.
The training session begins with Brown asking his most successful customers an intriguing question to figure out their process; he asked – “What would you do if you suddenly lost everything and had 30 days to save yourself?”
The question sparks a meaningful debate that could help entrepreneurs in several ways. The discussion could be an eye-opener for budding marketers too. It is thought-provoking to listen to what many successful marketers and online business owners would do if they will have to rebuild their business in a month. All their ideas and strategies could be a path changer for many. You get to listen to how they would rebuild their business, regain their social status and social media presence, and lots more.
After the game-changing discussion, the real training begins. But, before that, Brown promises that he will guide you through the training with step-by-step assistance.
OFA v1 vs. OFA v2: What’s the Difference?
The One Funnel Away Challenge debuted back in 2019, and after two years of a successful run, Russell Brunson decided to overhaul the program and bring new elements to suit the changing sales and marketing landscape.
You must be wondering how both versions differ from each other. We are here to clear all your doubts by enlightening you about the 2019 and 2021 versions of the OFA challenge.
Starting with the old OFA Challenge (2019), the 30-day training program was helmed by three coaches featuring Russell Brunson, Julie Stoian, and Stephen Larsen. All three coaches taught about building different levels of sales funnels.
First Coach: Russell Brunson, the co-founder of ClickFunnels, teaches about different sales strategies and the day’s mission. The entire program has different tasks integrated into step-by-step tutorials.
Second Coach: Julie Stoian, a successful entrepreneur, took care of the “how-to” part of the training program. Stoian takes you step-by-step into the training through her videos and guides about the actual implementation of the strategies taught by Brunson in the previous video tutorials.
Third Coach: Stephen Larsen leads the live group sessions and makes the entire program more interactive. Stephen also has a podcast and is known for his energetic and engaging communication. He takes direct questions and answers them in real-time. Larsen is the designated accountability coach who tackles the burning questions and offers legit solutions and advice.
The entire OFA Challenge (2019) included lessons neatly divided into 5-weeks. The first week is pre-training or a warm-up to develop your mindset, while the rest of the weeks are laced with daily tutorials. You get daily links to sessions in your inbox. You also get homework to ensure that you are learning the methods effectively.
On the contrary, the new OFA Challenge (2021) is a complete overhaul. In the new version, Steve Larsen and Julie Stoian are missing. Russell Brunson entirely directs the new challenge. It kickstarted on January 11, 2021.
The new OFA Challenge is not your token revamped product. It is a fresh take on the previous challenge. This means even if you have completed the previous challenge, you will still find the new challenge different and rewarding with new strategies and methods.
How Long is the One Funnel Away Challenge?
The One Funnel Away Challenge runs for 30-days. It has sessions spread across 5-weeks. Additionally, some pre-training involved preps you for the actual OFA Challenge videos and other study material. Overall, you get 6-weeks of training, including both pre-training and post-training.
OFA Challenge: Pre-Training Brief
The first pre-training week is called the “Belief” Week. This week, you get a series of videos that walk you through the challenge and give you reasons to believe in its efficacy.
Here’s what you get to learn in Belief Week:
- The Framework
- One Funnel Away
- The Who…Not the How
- Funnel Hacking
- Lady Boss Story
- The Map
Week 1: Hook, Story, Offer
The first week teaches you about researching the secrets of successful marketers. You also get to learn about different methods like funnel hacking and more.
Here’s a rundown of what you learn in the first week:
- Offer Hacking
- The Greatest Showman
- Offer Sequencing
- The Secret of E-covers
- Creating Your Products
Week 2: Your Hooks and Stories
The second week teaches you how to write a winning sales copy. It includes missions like “Testing your material” that teach you about copywriting. The second mission is called the “Epiphany bridge.” It teaches you how to create stories that matter and can elevate your product pitch.
Here’s a list of all the things you learn this week:
- Testing Your Material
- Epiphany Bridge
- Publishing Your Origin Story
- Testing Hooks/Stories
Week 3: The Funnel
The third week is where you enter the battleground and start creating funnels. As the name suggests, this week prepares you to create winning sales funnels.
Here’s all you get to learn in the third week:
- Generate a Lead / Make a Sale
- Sequence Page
- Sales Page and Order Form
- One-Time-Offer (Upsell) Sales Page
- Member’s Area
Week 4: Make It Rain
The fourth and the last week is all about celebrating what you learned by earning money from your funnels. This is the week where you launch your sales funnel and test the concepts in the real world.
It teaches you about hot/warm/cold leads and the process of guiding them through the funnel. Russell also teaches about adjustments if your funnel does not work as per your expectations.
Here’s a rundown of what you learn in the fourth week:
- The 3 Types of Traffic
- The Dream 100
- Hooks (Earned)
- Hooks (Paid)
- What Happens When Your Funnel Flops?
How Much is the One Funnel Away Challenge?
The One Funnel Away Challenge price is $100. It is a one-time fee that you will have to pay before embarking on the learning and rewarding journey of creating successful funnels. The digital version costs $100, while the physical version comes at an additional $19.95 for shipping in the US and $29.95 for international shipping.
There is also an option to go for the Digital Only version. It includes PDF copies of the 30 Days book and a course workbook. Additionally, you get downloadable audio files.
Oh, and there’s also an option for money back if you want to return your OFA challenge kit within 30 days of delivery. If you do that, then you get back the full refund of $100.
The One Funnel Away Challenge Hardcover Book
The One Funnel Away Challenge hardcover book is a 550-page book that features detailed plans by 30 ‘Two Comma Club’ members. These are the members who have earned over $1 million from their sales funnels.
Russell asked these members a question – “what would you do if you lost everything, including your name, reputation, and followers? How would you earn back your millions in only 30 days?”
He asked to write down a step-by-step 30-days plan for getting started from scratch and reaching $1 million in sales.
Russel collected their answers and turned them into a hardcover book. It is a helpful book to get started with a winning strategy from ground zero. It is like having a collection of master plans crafted by successful entrepreneurs.
Here are the successful ‘Two Comma Club’ members who have contributed to the One Funnel Away Challenge hardcover book:
- Allison Prince (E-commerce Business): How My School-Age Daughters Built Their Own 6 Figure E-Commerce Empire…In Just 9 Months!
- Trey Lewellen (Physical Product Sales): The Proprietary “Reactive Startup Formula” That Makes Launching Your Product Painless…And Virtually Guarantees Your Success!
- Liz Benny (Life and Business Transformation): Secrets Of A High-End ($10K+) Coaching Program
- Garrett White (Coaching and Consulting): The “Core 4” For Achieving Success
- Dana Derricks (Non-Broke Entrepreneurs): The “Dream 100” Method That Helped Generate Millions In Revenue For Myself And My Clients
- Stephen Larsen (Funnel Building/MLM): The “Purple Ocean” Approach To Identifying Products That Your Fans Would Body-Check Their Grandmas To Buy!
- Peng Joon (Internet Marketing): How To Attract Attendees To Your $1K-Per-Ticket LIVE Event In Just 45 Minutes…(And FILL Every Seat In The Room!)
- Stacey Martino (Relationship Coaching): The 3 Non-Negotiables For Setting Yourself Up For Success (…Before You Even Start Your Funnel)
- Ed Osburn (Health Professionals/Chiropractors): The #1 Factor That’s Exponentially More Powerful Than A Testimonial For Getting Your Clients And Customers From A “Maybe” To A “Yes!”
- Tyler Shaule (Non-Profit Children’s Summer Camp): 4 Simple Steps To Crafting Your Fundraising “Offer”
- Myron Golden (Personal Dev. Sales and Marketing): The Strategies I Use To Help My Clients Rake In Up To $10 Million Per Year Each.
- Jaime Cross (Organic Skincare): Mastering the “Convergence Quadrant” Method: Optimize Your Offers Before You Ever Start Building Your Funnel!
- Dan Henry (Facebook Ads): The Unusual Approach That Led Me To Build A $3 Million Business In Just ONE Year.
- Joe McCall (Real Estate Investing): Simple Techniques That Create An Irresistible High-Ticket Coaching Offer.
- Spencer Mecham (Affiliate Marketing): How To Attract Buyers To Your Affiliate Programs On Autopilot.
- Anissa Holmes (Dentistry Practice): How To Leverage FB To Land Clients To Consistently Fill Up Every Slot In Your Schedule.
- Dean Holland (Internet Marketing): How To Come Up With A Valid Product Idea And Create A Webinar Strategy That Optimizes Your High-Ticket Sales.
- John Lee Dumas (Podcasting Business): The 2 Most Important Practices I Use EVERY DAY To Stay Focused On My 7-Figure Businesses.
- Julie Stoian (Internet Marketing): The 3 “Profitability” Steps You Absolutely Must Accomplish During Your First Week To Establish Credibility, And Attract High-Ticket Customers And Clients
- Rachel Pedersen (Digital Marketing/Social Media): How I Take Entrepreneur Clients From $4,000/Mo To Pulling In Up To $7,000 PER DAY!
- Jeremy McGilvrey (Instagram Expert): My Foolproof “HCBA” Hack That Pin-Points Profitable, In-Demand Niches In Just MINUTES.
- Davis Asarnow (Funnel Marketing Agency): The Lost PHILOSOPHY That Earned Me An 8-Figure Award…FOUR TIMES!
- Raoul Plickat (Sales and Marketing): Tapping Into Your “A.G.P.” To Accomplish Any Goal In HALF The Time!
- James Friel (Autopilot Entrepreneur): The SINGLE Biggest Mistake That Holds New Business Owners Back…(and keeps them from ever achieving the success they dream of!)
- Rob Kosberg (Publishing and Media): My Top-Secret “Embarrassingly Simple” Strategies That Enable Me to Land $25,000 Sales (Day After Day) From A Webinar.
- Natalie Hodson (Fitness Business): How To Identify And Approach Your PERFECT Influencers To Promote Your Lead Magnet… (And Get The Most “Yeses” Possible!)
- Pat Rigsby (Fitness Business): “I’ve Repeated The Same EXACT Process Over And Over Again To Create 7 Businesses That Make At Least $1 Million Per Year.”
- Caitlin Pyle (Information Products/Work at Home): How To Build INSTANT Credibility And Authority In Your Niche (Even If You’re “New And Unknown” At The Moment)
- Akbar Sheikh (Ethical Principles of Persuasion): How To Create An Almost INSTANT Coaching Practice That Attracts Your Perfect Client.
- Rhonda Swan (Personal Branding): How I Traded My All-Day “Hustle” For A Tripwire Funnel That Shot From “Zero” To 6-Figures In Just WEEKS!
The One Funnel Away Challenge Videos
There have been many success stories that came out of the OFA Challenge. We share some video testimonials to know how the One Funnel Away Challenge worked for many users.
You can refer to the free-flowing comments below these videos to know how many other users benefitted or didn’t benefit as much from the OFA Challenge.
As per our research and personal experience with the OFA Challenge, we think that the program has mostly received positive reviews from the participants.
These videos will help you better understand the OFA Challenge and also discover how entrepreneurs go through the step-by-step 30-days program and integrate the learnings into their business.
Here are some of the One Funnel Away reviews that we found on YouTube:
We have listed just three of the hundreds of videos available on YouTube. You will see for yourself that almost every other reviewer has given top ratings to the OFA Challenge.
The best part about the OFA Challenge is the refund policy. If you do not like the program or think it does not suit your requirements, you can claim a refund within 30-days of buying the program.
So, you have nothing to lose here!
One Funnel Away Results
Before you go for any course, it is important to know if it delivers the promised results? Well, here are some results that people who took the OFA Challenge achieved.
- Doug Boughton –He used the OFA Challenge to start his entrepreneur journey. Through the guided training, Boughton was able to quit his job, pay off his student loans, and build a successful business. Check out his story here.
- Alex Elliot – This guy made full use of the OFA Challenge and utilized his learnings and experience to succeed as a popular digital marketer and influencer. Check out his success roadmap here.
- Alan Dean – He used his OFA experience in the best way and launched a successful online business, and created a big community. Read more about Dean’s journey here.
And those are just a few examples. Many other OFA Challenge takers like Jamie Atkinson, Tony Torres, Kevin, Devan Weis, and more have achieved similar success after OFA online sessions.
Here are some highlights of the things that we think you can achieve by taking the OFA Challenge.
- Expand your email list
- Create successful funnels and get sales
- Use the OFA tactics & strategies in building better funnels
- Grow your network
One Funnel Away Challenge Affiliate Program
The One Funnel Away Challenge has one of the highest rewarding affiliate programs. It’s probably the best way to cover your own cost of taking the OFA Challenge and then earn more money for your business too.
Why is it the best affiliate program ever? Because it gives 100% commissions. So, by even selling a single course, you can regain your money, and after that, you can keep earning the extra money you can use for your business efforts.
How do I become an affiliate for ClickFunnels OFA?
Yes! You can become an affiliate of ClickFunnels OFA.
To become an OFA Challenge affiliate, you will have to apply for the ClickFunnels affiliate program. Once accepted, you can start selling the One Funnel Away Challenge. Click here to apply for the ClickFunnels affiliate program.
How Much Can I Make as an OFA Challenge Affiliate?
Being an affiliate is rewarding. You get to make money by not actually selling the product but by referring it to others and making commissions from their purchase. On the other hand, it is challenging because you won’t be successful right off the bat. You will have to go through different levels of selling before becoming a successful affiliate.
As for the OFA Challenge affiliate, you get $100 per sale. So if you do it well, then you might be able to rake over thousands of dollars a month.
How Do You Promote One Funnel Away Challenge?
You can promote OFA Challenge over different platforms and through multiple channels.
Search Engine Optimization: One of the obvious ways to promote the OFA Challenge. And it is a free channel too! By optimizing your content and using the right set of keywords, you can make your blog or landing page rank on Google search and bring your affiliate commission from there. One thing to know about this channel is that it is a slow process. SEO takes time and lots of hard work! But once it starts working, you will be able to bring in some solid sales.
Social Media: You can use your social media accounts to promote it and even use the paid ads to bring in more clicks and sales. It is a quicker way to start earning your commission.
Paid Ads: You can invest some money in this process and run paid ads across social media and search engines like Google and Bing.
One Funnel Away Challenge Bonuses (OFA Bonuses)
The OFA Challenge comes with a slew of bonuses. These bonus materials can help you in strengthening your learnings.
- BONUS #1: Hard copy of OFA Challenge workbook
- BONUS #2: MP3 Player loaded with Russell’s Daily Lessons
- BONUS #3: 30-days Hardcover Book
- BONUS #4: Unlimited Access to interviews
- BONUS #5: Behind the scenes – Two Comma Club interviews
Conclusion: Is the One Funnel Away Challenge Worth It?
Now that you know about the OFA Challenge, how much it costs, and the roundup of sessions and learning material you will get, it leaves us with some burning questions, i.e., Is it worth it? Is the one funnel away challenge legit?
First of all, it is completely legit. There is no scam going on here.
You might be wondering if this challenge can turn your business into an overnight success, then the answer is NO. It won’t turn your business into a million-dollar setup. The success of your business will always depend on your calculated approach and hard work. However, what OFA Challenge will do is guide you in the right direction to take your business to new heights.
This 30-day challenge compiles all the essential information that you need to base your sales strategy on. It is a mindfully arranged training that can help you absorb the best way to build a successful sales funnel and apply it to your business.
You get direct training, coaching, and mentorship from people who have been through the early stages of creating a successful business. Plus, you also get to interact with them in live sessions.
And all this goodness comes at affordable pricing too. At $100, you are getting the best of both worlds. The refund policy is also in place that can calm your mind and is enough to let you dive into the training.
To answer your question. Yes, we think that the One Funnel Away Challenge is totally worth it. We believe it presents an incredible opportunity to teach entrepreneurs and marketers about building sales funnels that convert.